This is an exciting opportunity for any JETAA members interested in contributing to the JETAA community to become the New Zealand Country Representative (CR).
You are invited to apply for the following Country Representative (CR) role.
The CR role is a 2-year position, requiring a few hours per week, an active interest in JETAA activities, a desire to be involved with the New Zealand chapters and enthusiasm!
CR responsibilities include:
- attending and assisting with coordination of the Oceania Regional Conference;
- assisting with coordination of national JETAA activities;
- liaising with New Zealand chapters and facilitate information sharing between chapters;
- assisting with liaison between New Zealand chapters and CLAIR/MOFA;
- briefing and providing updates to the Japanese Information & Cultural Centre, or Consulate and wider Japanese community (depending on your location),
- continuing to endorse and support the JET Programme at the international level;
- attending International Meetings.
Anyone interested in applying for the CR role should email a 1-2 page pitch, outlining why they would be suitable, to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be in any format as long as it convenes why you may be a suitable candidate for the role.
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com no later than Thursday, 1 Aug 2013.