Established in 1990, AIS is one of New Zealand’s largest independent degree-granting institutions. AIS is a leading Category 1 provider offering a wide range of programmes including undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Category 1 is the highest rank achievable from the New Zealand Qualifications Authority and is acknowledgement of the excellent standards at AIS, and places the institute amongst the best quality education providers in New Zealand.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our International Marketing Department. Based at our St Helens Campus in Mt Albert your role has four key functions:
Development of the market in Japan, including
- liaison with agents, responding to enquiries, promotional and sales events
- regular liaison with other AIS operations to undertake marketing, promotion, counseling and communications for the Japanese market.
- providing all information and assistance to potential students as required.
- Undertake marketing in New Zealand to the Japanese community, and promotion to current students.
- Provide pastoral care to current students and the Institute.
- Organise visits from Japanese educational groups.
The role requires a person fluent in English and Japanese with marketing and liaison/counselling experience; somebody who knows how to organise and prioritise, and work to deadlines. We require a person who is flexible, a self-starter, motivated, empathetic and enjoys working in a multi–cultural environment.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to:
The HR Manager
PO Box 2995